Not a whole lot going on around here. Same ol Same ol.
Here's a random list of this and that.
-I'm off tomorrow, and Dane and I will probably just take it easy. I need to do some serious laundry, and we have a couple errands to run, and we may just end the day playing in the sprinklers. But, we'll see.
-Dane only has a couple more weeks left of his school, and then he will be out for the summer. This next school year will be his last year of pre-school before he starts kindergarten. Can you believe that?
-The other day we were driving behind a big 18 wheeler, when Dane started shouting that the truck had his name on it. It did!!! I couldn't believe that he actually saw it because the letters weren't that big. It was one of those Great Dane trucks, which I think is a hauling company. He thought that was just the coolest thing ever. I think it's so neat that he is starting to recognize letters.
-So this past Friday morning I was down 18lbs all from counting calories and running on the treadmill. I had run pretty much every single day for a few weeks. Mother's Day wknd I fell off my healthy train though. Splurged a lot over the weekend, and didn't run for a few days. So, haven't weighed since then because I don't want to know how much damage I did over the weekend. But, I'm back on track!! I think it was good to have a little break though. I've been running 3 miles for a little while, but today I was able to go to 3 1/2. I---was---run-ning
- it's really hot already here. Our pool doesn't open up til memorial day which is a huge bummer. Really all I want to do right now is get on a pool raft and just float. This is when having a pool in your backyard would come in handy.
-Friday Kevin picked up Dane from school dressed like this...
I'm still not really clear why he was dressed like a pirate. You know, Kevin isn't always good with the details. HaHa And Sophie wasn't at school that day, so I wasn't able to ask my go-to person (Christy) what was up with the pirate gear. Arrrg!
- I've joined instagram. I've been wanting to ever since I got my phone, but it kept telling me "coming soon" for Droids. And, it's finally here! So all you peeps with a smart phone... look me up. jaynewittschen is my user name.
- Dane likes to play go- fish. That's what we did this evening.
- and look at my little pawpaw relaxing in his underwear. hilarious. I came home from work today to find him in no clothes. No telling why. He's such a riot.
- Dane's class picture. For the record I am not the one who got him ready this day. And I am not the one who did not fix his hair. Just saying. He has a weird smirk on his face, and it kind of looks like he doesn't have on pants. :)