Saturday, June 2, 2012

Class of 2012!!


On Thursday my little cousin graduated from high school.  I can not even begin to tell you how old it makes me feel!! The above picture was JUST taken at my high school graduation.  It does not feel like that was 14 years ago.  Wowzers.  14 years.  I hadn't even thought about how many years it had been since I graduated in, literally years.  Time is just passing me by.  When I found this picture I started doing the math, and was really honestly shocked that it's been 14 years since I walked across the stage at my high school graduation.  14 years.  Crazy.  
Enough about how old I am... look at how cute Haley was in the above picture.  I could just eat her up.  

And now take a look at that adorable little girl...
A beautiful on the inside and out young lady now.  She has grown up, and has turned into an amazing young adult!! 
And she graduated Thursday!!  And I was happy to be there to watch her walk across the stage!



It was a great ceremony, very personal and special for the graduates. Haley went to Community Christian School all 13 years, along with most of her classmates.  Since she went to a christian school versus public and the classes are much smaller, the school can really focus on each graduate and make it so much more about them personally as individuals.  They had a slide show of all the graduates growing up together that was really neat, and they each had their own table dedicated to just them covered in all their accomplishments.  Thought it was a great graduation, and I was so proud of her! And Haley rocked out the ending ceremony prayer! :)













CONGRATS HALEY!!!

No comments: