Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to my sweet hubby.  I'm very fortunate to have such an amazing man be the father to Dane.  Words can't really explain how good of a dad he really is.  Dane is one lucky boy.

All Kevin wanted for father's day was crawfish.  
Super easy to please.  
Dane and I made him a bucket full of all his favorite things.  Candy, snacks, drinks, coffee K-cups etc, cards and a gift certificate to a golf course were all included.  Dane was so funny when he saw some of the stuff in the bucket.  He told Kevin "Happy Father's Day, and we have a surprise for you, but you have to share it with me"  He was very adamant about Kevin giving him some of the candy. 
 We celebrated his day by enjoying some time at the pool Friday evening, bowling Saturday and getting Kevin his crawfish fix.  I took Dane to the Memorial City playground Saturday afternoon so Kevin could have some alone time, and then took him to the pool today after church so Kevin could have the house to himself for a few hours.  Kevin will get to go play golf one day this week which I know he will enjoy.  He doesn't get to play very often.  

Our church did another similar survey from mother's day all about dads.  Pretty cute.  

He didn't answer a couple questions, but when we were leaving church we asked him how old Kevin was and he said "Um, I don't know maybe 6 or 7".  so funny.  And he told us Kevin's hair is brown and he knew Kevin's eyes were blue when we asked him. 
I thought him saying Kevin's favorite food is apples was hilarious.  I've maybe seen Kevin eat apples 1-2 times the entire time I've known him.  He said he likes them, but it's not something he buys very often.  So random that Dane said that. 
I thought the ring answer was CLASSIC! So observant of Dane.  Kevin hardly ever leaves the house without his Aggie ring.  Usually the only time he doesn't wear it is when he is working out. 
I Thought him saying Kevin is smart bc he knows how to be happy was the cutest thing ever.  And I had to laugh that Kevin works hard to clean his playroom.  Kevin is def the one who makes Dane clean his playroom the most.  I do as well, but it takes so much effort that I tend to let it slide more than Kevin does. Funny that he said Kevin works hard at cleaning it.  :)
Such a cutie, and he loves his daddy so much.  Best Buddies. 

I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to David, Barry and my Pappy as well!! Love you guys very much!! Thanks for being great dads and loving me and my boys as much as you do. 























No comments: