Monday, July 16, 2012

Another this and that

Will it ever stop raining??? I mean seriously.  Our area, according to the news has gotten 12 inches of rain the past week.  There are neighborhoods under water and just when you think it's over and the sun is peeking out it starts raining again.  
So, we haven't been doing much lately.  My "real" camera still is in hibernation.  It will come out eventually to play.  We have been packing up and getting ready for our trip to New York to visit Kevin's parents.  I'm ready to get out of town!!

So what's been going on?

Lots of legos.  
I'm talking hours and hours spent playing with legos.  He has gotten really good at following the instructions and getting really close at building things exactly right.  


Our rain boots have gotten lots of use over the past week. 

Just plain chillin'.   Laid back, eating lunch in front of the tv, straight chillin'. Lots of it.


With all the rain, I've been dealing with lots of traffic.  More than normal.  Going 0 mph the entire way home.  Tonight it took me over 2 hours to get home... because of the rain.  SUCKS!!


Got my hair cut Friday and while I waited for my turn I sat by a guy carrying a purse.  Little awkward.


Saturday evening we hung out at Christy and Gabe's house with them and two other couples.  To say we had a blast would be a total under statement.  We all have kids around the same age, and the kids had SO  much fun together.  We broke out the Taboo game and it was HILARIOUS!!! The boys...well a couple of them STRUGGLE with this game, and it was a riot.  Have to say the girls kicked some bootay, of course.  We laughed till we couldn't laugh anymore.  It was SOOOO much fun!!! Great evening. 




I guess us girls didn't get the memo that it was GRAY night. 


Andy was by far the most hilarious player.  Poor thing..could not describe the word EVER without saying the words he wasn't suppose to say.  Our buzzer got SO much use whenever it was his turn.  We laughed so hard every time it was his turn.  


Kevin was pretty good! But, I loved to have that buzzer ready!




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2







Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: