Tuesday, July 3, 2012

An evening stroll on the Batmobile...


little bitter that the above photo is a bit blurry...My camera failed me, but I like it so it's going on here. 

little man giving me his best fake smile


We don't get to take walks around the neighborhood very often because we might die from heat strokes, but it rained earlier and the temperature was only 88 degrees.  Only. Ha.  So, we made a loop around so he could enjoy riding the Batmobile.  

The picture below isn't great either... but look at how blonde his hair in the front is getting.  The back still has quite a bit of strawberry blonde in it, but the front has really lightened up.  I think it has something to do with how much time we have spent at the pool lately, or maybe that it's getting pretty long and in need of a hair cut.  Either way I'm digging it.  It's like natural highlights.  :)

No comments: