Friday, July 27, 2012

More NY pics...

I took a lot of pictures during our week in New York, as you can see.  And since this ol blog is like my memory book I want to add as many as I can, so sorry for the overload of pictures.  I'd rather look back and remember all the stuff we did instead of saying I wished I had posted more pictures.  

While in New York during the summer we take full advantage of the weather and hang outside as much as possible.  We had one "hot" day with temperatures in the high 80's, and it might have even gotten to 90 degrees, but the humidity levels is way different so it doesn't feel anything like the misery we have here in Houston.  So, even on the "hot" day Kevin and I had NO complaints.  But, besides the one "hot" day the temperatures were GREAT! We even had a couple days in the high 60's, low 70's.  Wonderful I tell you.  Makes me long for Fall! 

Dane played outside quite a bit and kicked the soccer ball around.  I think he is just the cutest when running around kicking the ball trying to get it in his imaginary goal.  I'm kind of glad he was showing interest since... we have signed him up for Fall Soccer again!! That is right around the corner, and I'm really excited to be doing this with a new league.  More on that later.










We went bowling one morning, and it was a lot of fun.  I started off strong... but then decided I didn't want to embarrass the family with how good my skills were, so started pulling back and getting gutter balls.  :)










We enjoyed Grandpa's famous chocolate malts a couple evenings.  Yummy!! 

Dane was really proud of his chocolate mustache.  Can you see it?

And I have one more batch of pictures from New York...

No comments: