Sunday, July 29, 2012

USA

This weekend has been a good one.  I have watched a lot of the olympics.  I have to say I'm a bit obsessed.  I wasn't really impressed with the opening ceremony.  I lost interest while watching it pretty early on. I guess I'm just not into the British humor. And it's hard to compete with Bejing's opening, t was completely awesome. But, I'm loving watching all the swimming, diving, gymnastics etc.   GO USA!

We spent the day Saturday at Palm Beach.  I opted to not bring my camera so I didn't have to worry about it coming up missing while we swam.  So, I didn't get any pictures of us doing our thing except for one slide pic.  Just know that we had a lot of fun!! But, it was HOT. SO SO SO HOT.  We had to lather up with sunscreen about every 45 minutes or so because I could just feel my skin burning. Missing that New York weather! 

Then the rest of the weekend was spent watching more olympics.  I'm little bummed that it isn't LIVE, because I keep seeing outcomes on the internet before we see it on tv.  I feel cheated when watching it when I know if USA won or not. Ha I'm looking forward to watching the women's swimming events on Tuesday, because one of the girls competing goes to our church.  Go Cammile Adams! Hope she does great and gets a medal!














Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: