Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall, is that you??

Sunday afternoon I got back into town and little man was doing much much better.  I couldn't even tell he was sick.  He had been cooped up indoors for a couple days, so we headed to the park to enjoy our fall weather.  It felt great outside!!  It was cloudy, but it was in the high 60's.  Perfect!!  I even got to break out a hoodie for the first time.  I'm so excited that we have had some cooler weather the last couple days.  We have actually had the windows open and the air condition off the last 2 days.  We even slept with the windows open last night.  Unfortunately, it's suppose to warm up again later this week. Booo

Dane has started wanting to dress himself.  This is the first time ever that he has really cared what he is wearing.  He is starting to want to pick out his clothes and put them on by himself, which makes me cringe 99% of the time.  Ha  He's still hasn't figured out how to match, but I'm learning to just let it ride.  His underwear 9 times out of 10 will be either inside out or backwards or well, both.  So funny.   
Lately, his Aggie hat has become a favorite, which just makes me smile.  He looks A-DOR-ABLE in the hat.  Could just eat him up.  

Anyway... here is an overload of just plain cuteness.  
























No comments: