Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday fun

I'm going to try and do this blog post from my phone, so not sure how it's going come out.

I've been slacking this year with taking pictures and getting on here to post. I'm just going to chalk it up to the fact that I'm tired. Plain tired. When I've been getting home from work I haven't felt like doing anything extra. Not too much is going on during the week besides work, so there's not a lot to really talk about.

Anywho... This past weekend we made a quick trip to Dallas to celebrate Dane's BFF, Gage's birthday. The party was at 10:45 Saturday, so we had to get up pretty early to head out and make it on time. We scooped the Gonzalez gang up and hit the road at 6:30. The kids partied it up pretty hard at the bouncy party. And then we went over to Tabitha's house to hang out for a few hours. Of course, we took turns being baby hogs holding Lillian. Can't get enough of her chunky self. She's so cute! After we hung out we turned around and headed back to Houston. Quick trip, but it was good to see Tabitha even if it wasn't for very long. Would you believe that the kids did not sleep at all in the car? The second we dropped off Christy and the kids at her house Dane decided to fall asleep. 3 miles from our house. Typical. We a had a good day, and I was pretty pooped when we got back into town. I stole a couple of these pics from Tab's phone. I was lazy at the party and didn't want to have to deal with my camera, so just took a couple with my phone.

And that was our Saturday.



No comments: