Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just some things...

What all has been going on here? Besides Baseball? Not much. 
Dane has about 6 weeks left of pre-school.  Can't believe that he will be starting kindergarten in August.  I'm in the middle of getting all his paper work organized that is needed to get him registered.
He has a pre-school graduation ceremony mid May that will involve him wearing a cap and gown.  Where has the time gone? 
This week started a change in my work schedule.  It has it's pros and cons.  But, some of the pros that I have been relishing in the last 3 days is shorter hours and getting off at 3:00 two weeks out of the month.  So, the last 3 days I have had to deal with no traffic on my way home which is HUGE for my sanity, and having a couple extra hours with my boys in the evenings.  I have found myself not knowing what to do with my extra time.  Good problem to have.  
Dane and I went to the park this afternoon before dinner to enjoy the nice weather.  The weather has been great lately.  I'm loving the cool fronts we have gotten.  That 90 degree weather will be here before we know it, so I'm all about the cool weather.  
And that's about it.  Exciting stuff. 
Some cell phone pics for your Wednesday.
our hibiscus in our yard are really blooming! They are so pretty!
the best flower picker there is... sweet boy


before his game Monday all comfy practicing sight words on Kevin's ipad.  

No comments: