Thursday, August 1, 2013

Almost Friday!

We are 5 days away from boarding a plane to Disney!!! Woohoo!!
I have a half day at work tomorrow, and then I have to work Monday and then I'm off Tuesday-Tuesday.  So ready for some time off!!!  I can't wait to tell Dane that we are going.  I think he is going to have a blast there.  

This summer has completely flown by.  It's already August.  It's insane how fast it has gone, and I don't really think we have done much to make it go by so quick.  It's been a pretty low key summer up until this point.  But, we will be out of town for a week, and then we come back and Dane has about a week and half left of summer before he starts kindergarten!! Crazy.  
I think I have everything he needs to start school.  He still needs fall clothes but it's just too hot to even think about long sleeve shirts and pants. 

Dane was in Orange this past weekend through yesterday. Kevin has a training thing all week, so Granny and Poppy watched him for those days.  My niece, Lauren came back with Dane to spend the rest of the week with us and watch Dane while we are at work.  Dane has loved the extra attention he got from everyone.  

I'm ready for the weekend!! And for vacation!! 

Some miscellaneous pics...

Dane told me this is what guys do when they work out.  He had his shirt off and everything.  Hilarious.  

Just a little wrestling match... 


Some cute selfie pics by Lauren


my view last night.  Watching Lauren and Dane play the nintendo.  
I've enjoyed having Lauren hang out with us the last couple days!! 

No comments: