Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The excitement continues...

3 days in and we still have big smiles in regards to Kindergarten.  
Dane is really enjoying it.  We have gotten our routine down to a science in the mornings. I have been packing his lunch and laying out his clothes the night before. I get up 30 minutes earlier than I would normally and get showered and almost completely dressed before waking him up about 30 minutes before we need to leave the house.  It takes him a few minutes to get moving, he is a little cranky first thing.  But, while he is getting his clothes on I make him breakfast.  We multitask while he is eating breakfast, I am getting his shoes on and wetting his crazy bed hair all while hurrying him along.  
He brushes his teeth, and then we zoom out the door getting him to his school and me on the hwy just in time to sit in bumper to bumper traffic all the way to work.  The mornings are crazy, but we are figuring it out. 

He has come home smiling everyday.  He seems to be really enjoying everything about it.  PE still seems to be a favorite.  
The first day he told me he forgot to ask people if they would be his friend.  
The second day he said he made friends, but he forgot to ask them their names.  
The third day he said he likes his friends, but he forgot to ask them their names again. Told me I need to tell him in the car, when I said I did remind you this morning he said "well, you need to tell me louder".  


Anyway, all is good.  I hope it continues!! 

Day 2  

 He looks so big in the above picture.  Looks like a teenager.




Day 3 



No comments: