Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Update

I've been out of commission today.  Started feeling terrible last night, and it's carried on to today.  I've been pretty worthless and unproductive today and spent the entire day in my bed.  I feel bad, and really not looking forward to having to work tomorrow.  Ugh! 

So, here's my little weekly update.  Once a week has been all I can do lately.  Not too much has been going on.  

My little cutie had another great week of school. 

He's been in school 2 months, and has already outgrown his new school shoes.  So, we hit the outlet mall earlier in the week to shop for shoes.  
We found this pair, and thought they were a perfect fit.  Plenty of room to grow in :)


The $1 spot at Target had this cute Halloween Bingo game. It has several cards in it to change it up each round.   Dane loves it!! We have had fun playing this all week.  Can't beat a $1!!

 Dane giving me the peace sign when he won for the 3rd time in a row.  

Kevin took the little dude to Target Friday while they waited for me to get home.  He got to get a blue icee for a treat for being good at school all week.  He sent me this picture while I was in traffic inching along.  Glad they got to have some fun!

Just when you think he's getting so big you realize he is still so little.  Little enough to still fit into a laundry basket.  Makes a perfect chair while watching tv.

Saturday morning I took Dane to the paint place to make us a Halloween plate. We made a Frankenstein plate using his hand print.  Dane liked it, and we get the finished product back in a few days! I look forward to seeing how it turns out after they blast it with the fire and make it glossy.  

We came home and made some Halloween treats while we watched the Aggie game.  Monster cookies and Monster Munch.  The treats turned out super cute, the game ended sadly.  Still love those Aggies!
Then we just hung out, and as the evening went along I started feeling bad.  Ended the night with me taking Nyquil around 7:30, and next thing I remember was waking up at 9 this morning.  Haven't slept that much since I was probably in high school.  











No comments: