Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day

I'm just now getting around to posting about Mother's Day.  I kind of forgot, I can't blame it on being busy because this week has been very low key. Meaning my couch has gotten lots of love lately.  I'm in the final weeks of pregnancy so I can't even pretend that I'm wanting to do much more than lay around. 
 
Kevin was in New York on Mother's Day for several days, unfortunately due to a serious accident that his dad was involved in that still has him in the hospital.  He has a long recovery ahead of him but we are happy to report that Barry is improving every day.
 
My mom came into town for the weekend to hang out with me.  We did our normal things that we do while she is in town.  We had Mexican food, did a little shopping, laid around and relaxed etc etc. It was great to have her in town for a few days and Dane enjoyed getting spoiled by her as usual. 
 
It was a good low key mother's day!!






No comments: