Saturday, July 12, 2014

A week in pictures

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures from this week.  
  Just everyday stuff.  






5 weeks old on Wednesday the 9th.






 We spent a morning organizing Dane's legos.  Major task.  They were everywhere and driving me crazy. It took hours, and I threatened to get rid of all of them if it gets as chaotic again as it has been. I have a love/hate relationship with legos.  They keep him busy for hours, but they are everywhere in our house.  I also went through his toys and got rid of 4 garbage bags full of toys.  All stuff that was either broken or missing pieces or things that he has outgrown that isn't in good shape for Jace to play with one day.  It felt good to purge!!











Sitting at the pool waiting for the thunder break to be over.  



















Licking the chocolate from the cake I was baking.  His favorite part of me baking goodies. 

No comments: