Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas break is now said and done

We spent the last couple days of Christmas break having a little fun.  Saturday we went to College Station to watch the Aggies play their first SEC basketball game of the season.  I have been to so many Aggie functions over the years but have never been to a basketball game, and Kevin hadn't been to one in many years.  We had so much fun!! The atmosphere was awesome, and it went by at such a fast pace.  We got a bucket of popcorn and that kept Jace entertained, he did great! During halftime we took the boys out to run around for a bit before going back in for the 2nd half.  The Aggies came out with a big fat win!  As we were walking out I heard my name being yelled and I turn around and see an old friend, Leah who I probably hadn't seen in 10 years! 12,000 people at the game and we run into each other.  Crazy.  
Good times as usual in College Station!







Sunday after church I met my friend Dallas at Memorial City mall to let the kids ice skate.  I left Jace at home with Kevin so it would be easier to relax while watching Dane skate.  We got to sit and chit chat for a couple hours while the kiddos had fun skating.  






And just like that Christmas break was over... It's back to reality
and I felt like this. HA!


Jace and I missed our boys Tuesday, but it's time to get back into a routine.  
Look at those eyelashes and pouty lip.  Melts me.  

I'm. officially. caught. up. on. this. blog.  
Can I get an AMEN?!?! WHEW!! Now if time would just sit still for a little bit so I don't get behind again.  

No comments: