Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's Day

We had a very low key Valentine's Day this year.  Kevin and I promised each other NO GIFTS since we are taking a trip in less than a month, and need to save our money for that.  We went to church like normal and then picked up some Gringos to-go food on the way home so we didn't have to deal with the crowds.  I gave the kids their v-day gifts once we got home and that was pretty much it.  I did make some Pink cookies for the day, but we didn't do anything spectacular.  

 On Friday Dane brought his 2 teachers a little v-day gift.  


I loved Jace's v-shirt this year. So cute so he wore it a ton in February.  
Excuse his bo-bo face.  I think he has three different injuries all on that sweet face.  A big ol gash next to his right eye and cheek from hitting the coffee table corner, a big goose egg under that hair from a fall, and a gash above his left eye that I can't remember exactly what happened.  



Dane with his valentines from his classmates. 


I mustache you a question?? Will you be my valentine??
 pink cookies for the day


 Reese's peanut butter hearts and lego dimensions is the way to this kid's heart


 He always gives me the best reactions when opening gifts.  


 And these 2 pics are what you get when you try and make a toddler sit on the couch when it's not his idea.  Terrible Twos... but not Two!

 Little man got a pack of cars and dinosaur plates.  He loved the cars, as always.  
The plates were a practical gift because we needed some more plates that couldn't be broken when thrown on the ground.  ;)





No comments: