Friday, September 30, 2016

More Sept Shenanigans

September was a pretty low key month, nothing out of the normal day to day grind.  Well, that I can remember since it's the end of December and I am just now doing September posts.  ;)  Life has just been busy, and I have put this off for a long time.

So more miscellaneous pictures from my cell phone in September.  

Lots of park time to get the energy out before nap time.  




Sweet brotherly moments are my favorite! 


Still fits in the bottom cabinet, and it's still a lot of fun to hide and for us to say "where's Jace"


 Watching the cinnamon rolls bake

Making a mess... aka known as reading

A trip to the local volunteer firestation with friends to see the truck and to drop off goodies.  The boys loved their hats, and getting to play in the truck.  The firemen were so sweet to let them play and showed them all the equipment.  













Bath time fun



I got that cute banner and ended up hanging it up and putting out Halloween decor before October.  Kevin thought I was crazy.  HA  I was, but I haven't figured out what I want to do with my mantle yet and I didn't like it bare.  My house is pretty bare with decor still.  After we painted from dark brown to gray I'm wanting to change up the decor around the house.  It's a slow work in progress. 



Dane had his friend Chance over for a sleepover.  They had a great time, stayed up way too late and ate way too much junk food.  But, that's what sleepovers are about.  


We can never keep the cushions on the sectional pieces bc of these crazies.  

More silliness and cuteness


We start them early with chores. :)


Park time with friends











Jace posing on his own by his mother's day out bucket.  


Why ride in the wagon??




I love when they share chairs.  Makes this momma heart full.



Lunch with Dane at his school is always fun for both boys!

















Lots of October fun coming soon

No comments: