Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lion's Club Carnival

We made a visit to Orange one of the weekends that the city carnival was being held.  This was Jace's first time to experience it.  I grew up going to this carnival every year, so it's fun to go back with my kids.  All the money raised by the carnival goes to helping several charities in Orange.  Kevin stayed back in Cypress, so my niece came with me so Dane would have someone to ride the big rides with while I was in the kiddie section with Jace.  The kids had a great time, and of course we had to get a carnival hamburger and funnel cake before leaving... both staples for sure! So yummy! 


You know you have arrived in Orange when the second you walk into my mom's house you are offered treats and drinks.  





























No comments: