Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was bitter sweet and kind of hard this year.  First year to not have my grandpa there so it was just not the same without him.  And life is still not back to normal with my mom and stepdad since his accident.  So, getting him away from the house and all that goes along with leaving him alone is just super super tough on my mom.  She was able to come for a little bit, but wasn't able to enjoy the full day like I'd had hoped.  Life is just hard and unfair.  Ugh.  This was the first year that it wasn't at my grandparent's house.  My aunt hosted it at her house, which ended up being great because the kids were able to play outside the entire time.  My grandparent's house is on a super busy main street, so it makes it hard for kids to be outside without adults with them.  The weather was beautiful, so they set up tables outside which worked out well. Nice and casual and the kids loved having a huge yard to run and play in.  I got a hundred pictures of just the kids and not a single picture of any adults.  HA!
Thankful for these sweet cousins.









































No comments: